November 10-13th | Seattle, WA
Join us this year and celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Consumer Rights Litigation Conference! This year you will:
- Learn from the experts and choose from 60+ sessions covering the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
This year’s conference will also allow you to network with 800+ consumer advocates from around the nation while enjoying the Emerald City: Seattle, a dynamic, urban city surrounded by unmatched natural beauty.
- Pre-Conference Bankruptcy Intensive: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Main Conference: Thursday, November 10, 2022 – Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Consumer Class Action Symposium: Saturday, November 12, 2022 – Sunday, November 13, 2022
Agenda & Brochure
Conference Benefactor $2,500
- Attendees who choose to register at the benefactor level will be helping NCLC reduce fees for others, so that more who might benefit from the conference can afford to attend. Benefactors will be recognized with special name tags and an additional special gift with the NCLC logo. In addition, Benefactors will gain access to the Pre-Conference Bankruptcy Intensive and the Class Action Symposium.
Standard Private Attorney Registration $850
- The standard registration rate applies to attorneys and advocates who do not qualify for any of the discounts and scholarships listed below.
NACA Member / NACBA Member $755
Nonprofit / Government $650
- Non-profit and government attorneys.
Legal Aid / Next Generation Scholarship $425
- Through NCLC’s Campaign for the Future and its generous donors, private attorneys with less than 5 years of experience (Next Generation) and all Legal Aid attorneys will receive an automatic 50% scholarship to attend NCLC conferences. This scholarship opportunity automatically lowers the cost of attendance when registering for the conference.
Class Action Symposium $610
- Registration fee includes Saturday session, followed by the Saturday evening cocktail reception and Sunday sessions, including hot breakfast and plated luncheon. Guest tickets to the Saturday evening cocktail reception may be purchased separately.
- Attendees can register for the Class Action Symposium only or add it to their main conference registration
Pre-Conference Bankruptcy Intensive $85
- Attendees can register for the Pre-Conference Bankruptcy Intensive only or add it to their main conference registration
Important Money Saving Deadlines
- September 2, 2022: NACA Membership: Apply to become a NACA member
- September 23, 2022: Early Bird Deadline, be sure to use discount code earlybird15
- October 7, 2022: Registration Cancellation Fee Increases from $75 to $150
- October 18, 2022 : Hotel Booking Deadline
- November 2, 2022: Last Day to Register Online
- Address: 808 Howell Street, Seattle, Washington 98101
- Phone: +1 206 973 1234
- Click here to make a reservation (Room Rate: $209/night)
- Upon checking in at the Hyatt Regency Seattle there will be a hold on your credit card for the room and tax for each night of the stay as well as a $75 per night incidental hold. If no incidental charges are authorized to the room, the incidental hold will be released from the credit card after checking-out
Consumer Rights Litigation Conference Sponsors:
Consumer Class Action Symposium Lead Sponsor: